Welcome to MU-KINGDOM Community Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Guide] Cherry Blossoms

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

KingAdmin

KingAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 674 posts

hri5kWsyR-ylr2B2DOHKbA.png

Collect Cherry Blossom Play-Box in all maps all monsters

Drop it to receiver Cherry Blossom Branch (White, Red or Gold)

Exchange 

White needs 10 pieces for reward
Red needs 30 pieces for reward
Golden needs pieces 255 for reward

Receive
Different rewards when exchange
The best rewards from Golden Cherry Blossom

Reward list
Cherry Blossom White Reward
Pet Panda, Angel, Imp, Demon, Spirit of Guardian

Cherry Blossom Red Reward
Excellent Rings, Pendants

Cherry Blossom Golden Reward
Excellent + Ancient Items
+ 20 Wcoins

Xn3heSF2TYuuN8V8GtUOHg.png

myelf1337

myelf1337

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

It's a lot of work to do these. Loot and drop, take inventory space, time consuming etc. I would suggest that they drop immediately without the need to get it from the box because clicking on items in the inventory on mu is so buggy, you click on something and nothing happens very often. 
Honestly, I don't pick a single one up because it's too annoying work for them. And then we have Heart of Love, Box of Heaven, Ribbon boxes and more. It's just too much to open all the time. I've never played on a server with this much drop for loot tbh. 
But this is just an opinion I suggest to tweak it to my liking. Maybe some people like to drop, walk a step, drop, walk a step, etc etc.. If it wasn't so buggy to target stuff in the inventory maybe it would be more convinient. 
A lot of people dislike this maybe consider it. 

peace

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users