Welcome to KINGDOM Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Looking for a Game Master!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

KingAdmin

KingAdmin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 534 posts

Greetings! If you are reading this topic so probably you are interested to help our server being GM. 

Currently we are looking for a motivated people who would like to join our server staff team.

If you feel you are good so please fill this GM application form below.

Your Real Name:

Your age:

Country You live:

Languages you know:

How long time can You be online daily:

Do You have any GM experience:

How long do You play Mu Online:

Have You played in our Server Mu KINGDOM:

How can You help Server being a GM:

Any other comments on why we should choose You:

After You have answered all questions please invite me in Skype. (Find it, it's easy)

• Grimreefer and Faodail like this

original.png

TkaResS

TkaResS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Your Real Name: Stanciu Alin

Your age: 20

Country You live: Romania

Languages you know: English , Romanian , 

How long time can You be online daily: 4-5 hours online , not afk

Do You have any GM experience: Yes

How long do You play Mu Online: Since 2005.. i was a kid :) .

Have You played in our Server Mu KINGDOM: Yes , now on HIGH .

How can You help Server being a GM: I can answer player's questions about this game , give them advice .

Any other comments on why we should choose You: You should choose me because i have a lot of experience in this game .

Pajugs

Pajugs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Your Real Name: Edgars

Your age: 21

Country You live: Latvia

Languages you know: Latvian, Russian, English

How long time can You be online daily: about 3-5 hours

Do You have any GM experience: No, but how can you get experience without trying?! :)

How long do You play Mu Online: First time I played many years ago, but about 2014 I started normally playing it...

Have You played in our Server Mu KINGDOM: I started playing on this server in 2015, and still return to it!

How can You help Server being a GM: I can answer new/old player questions, make some events, and keep the chat clear!

Any other comments on why we should choose You: I don't have any experience of being a GM, but I am willing to learn and get experience!

• KingAdmin likes this

Faodail

Faodail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUSA

Your Real Name: Vyacheslav

Your age: 24

Country You live: USA

Languages you know: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian. Know all of them fluently. 

How long time can You be online daily: Depends on how long you will need me. Usually 5-10 hours. I work at home.

Do You have any GM experience: Yes, been GM two times before and even planned to open my own server.

How long do You play Mu Online: At least 5-7 hours.

Have You played in our Server Mu KINGDOM: Yes, on x1000. 

How can You help Server being a GM: I have lots of ideas on how to attract new players, make server more enjoyable for new and old players.

Any other comments on why we should choose You: I am willing to share my previous successful ideas and think of new ones and help you whenever you need my assistance. I am almost always online and ready to take orders or assist players that need help.

• KingAdmin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users